Taylor-Walker Consulting, LLC is qualified to conduct actuarial examinations, rate filing reviews and other regulatory services for state insurance departments. Since inception we have provided regulatory services to the majority of state insurance departments. Our experience encompasses life, accident and health, property and casualty insurers, trusts, reinsurers, and self-insured plans.
We highlight some of our qualifications and skills below:
- We have a working knowledge of statutory accounting principles and procedures, and NAIC examination guidelines
- We have prepared numerous actuarial opinions, reports, and workpapers according to NAIC accreditation standards
- We are licensed to use TeamMate software
- We are familiar with national, regional and state insurance markets
- We have a reputation for strong professional standards, and quality work products